Rodents are mammals characterized by two continuously growing incisors in the upper and lower jaws which must be kept short by gnawing.
The general rodents associated with human inhibitions are:
Did You Know?
- Rats: These are various medium-sized, long-tailed rodents. True rats are members of the genus Rattus, the most important of which to humans are the black rat and the brown rat. Because of the ability to learn, rats were investigated to see whether they may exhibit general intelligence like larger or more complex animals.
- Mice: These are small mammal belonging to the order of rodents. The best known mouse species is the common house mouse. It is also a popular pet. Mice can at times be harmful rodents, damaging and eating food, causing structural damage and spreading diseases through their parasites and feces.
- Bandicoots: These are a group of about 20 species of small to medium-sized, terrestrial rodents
- Rats stay in areas near to human habitation to get food & shelter
- Rats are a cause for many deadly diseases and allergic reactions!
- Rats eat away the food and damage other day-to-day things